READ the following instructions before you accept the shipment from the carrier.
- Inspect the shipment carefully.
- If you received an evidently damaged shipment, do not accept it from the carrier.
- If there is no visible damage, open the container and check its contents carefully.
- It is the customer's responsibility to unpack the parcel and to check its content within 48 hours after delivery. If the damage claim is reported after this time period, PSI will not be able to claim for refund for damaged goods at the shipping company. In such case, any future repair to the damaged goods will be considered as non-warranty repair.
- If any damage is found in the parcel content within 48 hours after delivery, please contact PSI – support(at)psi.cz.
- All PSI shipments include a list of shipped instruments and/or additional parts. Please, compare the contents of the shipment and the enclosed list.
- If concealed damage is found after the shipment is opened, make a written note of any damage (on wrapping, container, contents, etc.) and send it to the carrier and to PSI.
- Retain all shipping materials for the purpose of damage inspection.
Goods shipped by PSI were delivered to the carrier in good condition. They were packed with great care using standard approved packaging methods. All PSI shipments are insured for the full product value and the carrier is responsible for any damage in transit! Please, report any damage or incomplete shipment to PSI immediately.
Phone: +420 511 440 549
Fax: +420 511 440 901
Before returning any instrument to PSI:
- Make sure that the instrument is in fact faulty and has not just been set up improperly.
- Contact PSI support(at)psi.cz before sending anything back. You will be given the RMA number, which must be clearly marked on the outside of the shipped container.
- When sending the faulty device back to PSI, please pack it very carefully. Use a have duty box and lots of wrapping/foaming material.
- If the returned instrument is damaged during shipment due to insufficient packing, PSI will have to charge the repair (or its part) as a non-warranty one.
- If you have encountered a program failure, we would need a printed copy of any faults you have seen, including how to reproduce them. Include it into the return package along with your mailing address.
- Include a copy of the Invoice on which the product was shipped to you.
- All returns must be shipped prepaid. Unpaid packages will not be accepted.
- In case of questions contact us by E-mail: support(at)psi.cz or shipping(at)psi.cz, by phone: +420 511 440 034, +420 511 440 032,+420 511 440 022, +420 388 440 046, or by fax: +420 511 440 901.